Sunday, October 18, 2009

French Dip

My grandfather's hearing is in debate. Whether it is selective hearing or hard of hearing. This weekend my dad was in town so we were spending time with him at his parents house. We were discussing the length of my brothers tongue. He can't stick it out more then a centimeter or two past his lips. Well when my dad looked in his mouth he realized that his tongue is connect to the bottom of his mouth closer to the tip then most people. Then the discussion started of wether or not he should have his tongue clipped. The only reason my dad, or any one for that matter could think of was so he could french kiss. We looked to my grandpa and asked if he thought it was a big deal to never be able to. He responded with a look of confusion, and said my brother could have all the french dip he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment