Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things learned from a weekend with boys

This past weekend we watched four of my cousins. It was a lot of fun but a lot different than just having one little one to watch and take care of. The youngest boy is only a few months older than Avalin. He is really cute but a lot bigger than her. I was hoping that Avalin would learn to walk from his example. She did take seven steps but that was only once and then she was done. Even though she didn't learn to walk she did learn some other tricks from the boys. She learned that balls could be thrown not just rolled. Also she learned how to do stairs. Luckily she goes backward so she does not scare me but it was a lot of fun to see her go up and down and up and down. Also she learned the importance of a new word, ME! Now she will just repeatedly say me me me me when she is not getting the attention she desires. Other than all of the fun things that Avalin learned over a fun weekend with the boys she also learned somewhere along to pick her nose. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment